By commissioning me, you are agreeing to comply with all of the information on this page. Information is subject to change without explicit warning.
Last Updated: March 24, 2017
Personal Use Commissions
“Personal Use Commissions” are defined as commissions created without the intent of being redistributed. When you order this type of commission, all the rights to the commission remain with the artist. Payment is based around the artist’s labor, not obtaining complete ownership of the piece. These types of commissions cannot be used for commercial gain by the client in any way.
Commercial Use Commissions
Alternatively, I am available for freelance work as well. I will sometimes refer to this work as “Commercial Use Commissions,” which are more expensive and often grant the client more rights over the work being done for them. Prices reflect the level of ownership a client will gain, in addition to the artist’s labor.
General Terms of Service
- To order a commission, you must be 18 years of age or older, or you must have the consent of your parent or guardian.
- The artist reserves the right to refuse any commission without further explanation.
- Payment will be done exclusively through PayPal unless otherwise specified by the artist.
- For Personal Use Commissions, you will be sent an invoice for the agreed upon amount after the rough sketch is verified, unless otherwise stated.
- For Commercial Use Commissions or other freelance work, payment methods will be discussed over email.
- At any time, the artist can choose to cancel the commission and refund the client for any reason the artist deems necessary.
- In exceptionally rare cases, such as a breach of the terms of service, a refund will not be issued.
- Commissioned artwork is not to be edited, altered, or traced without the artist’s expressed, written permission, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- This includes, but is not limited to, removing the artist’s signature, converting artwork into a larger piece, or having another artist work on the piece.
- All commission details, including content and any specific requests such as deadlines, will be clarified prior to payment. Once payment has been completed, only minor edits will be allowed during the work stage, as more major changes can and will alter the price of the commission.
- You have the right to request up to three progress shots once payment has been made before the work is completed. Once work has been completed, there will be no further edits or refunds.
- If either these Terms or others noted on this website are breached at any point, the artist has the right to revoke access to the commission and pursue damages under the United States Copyright Law.
Due to payment usually only being sent after a rough sketch is completed, full refunds are generally not available. However, if work has not been completed, you may be eligible for a partial refund, depending on the progress of your order.