2011-2015 Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in New Media & Animation, Department of Fine and Performing Arts, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, USA.
2015 Graduating Senior Student Exhibition, Contemporary Art Gallery, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, USA.
- A collection of illustrations, as well as several copies of the short comic Hidden by a Camera Flash, were put on display.
2014 Student Exhibition, Contemporary Art Gallery, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, USA.
- Two artworks entered (one short film and one digital animation). Each was part of separate group compilation reels.
2013 Microwave of Mind, Hammond Regional Arts Center, Hammond, LA, USA.
- Two artworks entered (one stop motion animation and one short film).
2005-current Freelance artist.
- Manage currency and organize commission orders.
- Adhere to appropriate deadlines, set either by customers or self-imposed.
- Create high quality artwork for customers.
2013-current Senior Guest Advisor, GameStop, Hattiesburg, MS, USA.
- Responsible for managerial duties while the Store Leader and Assistant Store Leader are not on duty, including but not limited to the handling of inventory, performing as a leader to fellow coworkers, opening the store, counting down registers and handling the cash deposit at closing, and conflict resolution with customers.
- Endeavor to provide an efficient and friendly environment to all customers.
- Until moving out of state in August 2015, received exposure to business practices within a high-volume, fast-paced store considered to be at the top of its district.
- Between April 2016 and April 2017, served as a primary third key (manager-in-training) for one of the stores in Hattiesburg, MS.
2017-current Teller, Regions Bank, Hattiesburg, MS, USA.
- Provide paying and receiving transaction services to customers with accuracy, professionalism and a high level of service.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding products while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Identify customer’s potential product and services needs and support delivery of appropriate bank services by referring clients to the platform team for further consultation.
- Balance cash items, teller over/short report, traveler’s checks, savings bonds, etc and adhere to all branch procedural controls.
2016-current Community Staff, Aphelion Online, https://apheliononline.net/
- Serve as a mentor and additional help to the administrative team.
- Operate and maintain the social media related to Aphelion Online, including Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
- Assist in public relations and events.
2013-2015 iAntiVirus Administrator, http://forum.ianti-virus.com/
- Organized, hosted, and maintained literary and fine art events involving large amounts of people.
- Handled conflict resolution, user complaints, and public relations.
2014-2015 New Media & Animators and Film Makers, Department of Fine and Performing Arts, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, USA.
2013-2015 Visual Arts Society, Department of Fine and Performing Arts, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, USA.
2014 The Thirteen Club, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, USA.
2012-2014 Japanese Animation Society, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, USA.
2004-2011 Louisiana Talented Artists Program, Baton Rouge, LA, USA.
2003-2011 National Beta Club Honors Society, Spartanburg, SC, USA.
- Clip Studio Paint
- PaintTool SAI
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- RPG Maker VX Ace
- Adobe After Effects CS6
- Adobe Premiere CS6
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Ren’Py Visual Novel Engine
- Autodesk Maya
- RPG Maker MV